Sunday, March 17, 2013

My first blog entry!!

I've got to start somewhere so I've decided to start with my St. Patrick's Day mani!



To show some very slightly Irish pride, and to play with some new polishes, I used the new Frosted Gum Drops polishes from JulieG and I Want Jesses Girl Cosmetics, to create an Irish flag and a 4 leaf clover!  I used Tangerine Dreams and Rock Candy!  The white polish is Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  

I love these new Frosted Gum Drops!  The are easy to work with and dry quickly! I can't wait do more with them!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that orange! :O <3 It's so pretty! Good luck blogging. ;) Hehe, it's truly quite fun when you get started. xD My only issue is the whole picture editing thing.. :/ Meh. Maybe it's a sign that I just need to use fewer photos haha! Anyway, great flag nails! I really like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! Srsly! I love the new JulieG Frosted Gum Drops, and I love your work! You are very talented!

      I have been doing the whole instagram thing, so I figured that I would give this a shot too. Depending on what kind of editing you are trying to do. I actually do most of the editing on my phone, though I take the pics with my camera.

      Delete